The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P2 22nd June

Good morning P2!

I can’t believe this is our last week of P2! I think this year has gone very quickly!

This is the last daily blog post of the school year as this week we are focusing on health and wellbeing. This is your grid for this week filled with health and wellbeing tasks:

KPS Health Week

I want to thank you all so much for all of your hard work. You have adapted so well to doing your work at home and I am very proud of you all. You have been such an amazing class and I have just loved being your teacher. Thank you for all of the pictures you have sent and the updates you have given me, it has been so nice to be able to see how you have been getting on at home.

Thank you to all adults for all of your hard work. Your support has been invaluable and has made this difficult time a lot easier!

Remember we still have our Sumdog contest! Thank you to those who have taken part so far. We still need more people to join in in order to qualify! Here are the instructions on how to enter:

Sumdog instructions 1

On Wednesday you will be able to collect reports at school. You can collect these from the middle area (Beattlie) doors, and approach from the Infant Area. The times for each year groups are staggered so that we can adhere to social distancing. Those who have siblings can collect reports with the eldest child’s report. The times are:

9.45 to 10.30am – P6 & P5

10.45-11.30am – P4 &P3

1.15-2pm – P2 & P1

If I don’t see you on Tuesday at lunch, I will be in touch this week. Please let me know via the school office if you need anything at all in the meantime. Please also keep posting on Learning Journals and commenting on the blog. Although this is the last daily blog post I will check in again this week.

Thank you again P2 for making me one very proud teacher!

Miss Fleming 🙂