The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P3 Learning Activities

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a good week so far.

We have moved on to look at dividing in numeracy this week. I have posted a short video to watch and left a practical activity for you to do and create your own division sums in your jotter. I have created a challenge on Sumdog for you. It will be a trickier challenge but give it a try and see how you get on. There is still our challenge from last week based on Fractions to complete. If you have not tried this one then give it a go today please.

I hope you find today’s class challenge fun. You can involve everyone you live with. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

Sport’s Day at home- Here are a few ideas for an at home sports day since we are unable to have our annual sports day at Kirkhill. Take a look  and see if you can have your own Sports day with your family

KPS Sports Day 2020

Learning-Grid-27th-May-2020 (1)

Have a good day,

Mrs McDonnell