The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P3/2 – Thursday 21st May

Good morning P3/2,

I had a lovely day talking to some of you on the phone yesterday and if I didn’t manage to speak to you yesterday then I might be calling today.  It is really fantastic to hear what you have been doing.

Below is today’s grid.  We are going to carry on our inferring work with another picture sheet and we are continuing division in maths.  For our topic we are going to look at the timeline of when different toys first came out and I think you will be very surprised at how old some toys really are.  Finally it is another PE day and I have left the links for last week’s cosmic yoga so you could choose another one of those if you would like.

Thursday 21st May

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember you can share any work you have been doing with me by asking an adult to post it on your learning journal.

Mrs Clayton.