The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Primary 1 – Wednesday 20th May

Good morning,

Below is today’s learning grid! I’m sure most of you guys will have read the school newsletter that mentions that teachers will be phoning all the pupils in their classes! I have made a start yesterday so just another little reminder that I will be in touch at some point this week for a little catch up with parents and children! Excited to have a chat and see how everyone is getting on and if there’s anything you are unsure of or need that I can help with! I will also be at lunches today so if anyone needs paper, pencils or anything to help with the poster project, I will have stuff availble to collect between 12-1.30pm.

As always, I’d love to see and hear about the work you are doing at home or even just a hello! Missing everyone and school life but so proud at how well everyone is adapting!

Thank you again,

Miss Duncan 🙂

day 2 (4)