The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P3 Learning Activities

Good Morning everyone,

I hope you are looking forward to our learning today?

I have added a Magic Grandpa video about the Great Fire of London. See how their technology compares back then, to today’s and how they tried to control the fires compared with in Australia, which we looked at in class.

We are going to look at 24 hour clock in our Time topic. Don’t worry if it seems confusing, ask an adult to show you on the digital display and when you have completed the attached worksheet you will be able to read over and practise. If you do not have a printer just answer the questions in your jotter and you can copy the clock face down as that will help you to learn more. Take your time with it and practise by looking at digital displays in the house. You will find these on a tablet, computer, microwave, cooker etc.

Learning Grid 14th May 2020

Have fun and make sure you get out in to the sunshine to play in the garden or take a walk.

Thank you for the fab photos I received yesterday showing lots of hard work and a fantastic piece of  writing imagining when you are older, the photo  with this was great. I will post some of these to show everyone.

Kind Regards

Mrs McDonnell