The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P3/2 – Friday 8th May

Good morning P3/2,

It is Friday again, my goodness this week flew by!

Today is VE day and we have our last activity linked to it today.  There are lots of events happening today and being broadcast on TV and the internet if you want to find out more about it.   There are some fun ideas on West Lothian Council’s page here.

I have also noticed not many people have been logging on to Sumdog in the last few weeks.  Remember your username and password are written inside your jotter and if you are having any trouble finding them please email the school office and I can get it to you.  Don’t forget to log in to Active Learn to have a read of your book for this week as well.  Again if you are having any problems logging in please let me know and I can get your details to you.

I am off to update the Learning Journals now as I had some trouble getting in earlier in the week and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Friday 8th May

Mrs Clayton