The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P3 Construction Challenge

| 1 Comment

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your continued hard work with your daily learning grid. I am so impressed at the time and the efforts some of you have gone to to make your construction challenges so fabulous.

All of them have been amazing and it is clear you are working so hard with the help of mums, dads and your brother and sisters at home. Keep up the great effort as all of these challenges provide rich STEM learning which stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. These challenges provide numerous learning opportunities including problem solving, design, team work and also help you to develop your communication and literacy skills through listening and talking plus sequencing the steps you have taken to be successful.

I am so proud of you for continuing to be successful learners even in the most challenging of circumstances, well done.

Here are some of your latest fabulous creations. Sorry they are not upright, it’s just they way they seem to upload.

Thanks for re sending this for us. Your Robot is great Callum. I love it’s cheeky face and the name is so appropriate right now. Well done. Thank Cameron for helping with the voice.

I’ve been sent some more photos to join our gallery. Thank you, these are great photos and I love your robot. It’s good to hear from you.

One Comment