The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Primary 1 – Wednesday 22nd April

Hello everyone,

Below is today’s learning grid! For your maths task today we are going to look at telling the time on the clock. We only looked at this briefly so don’t panic about it! I’ve attached a link to a Jack Hartmann video that explains about different parts of the clock. Once you get the hang of it there are two more videos that can be used to practice telling the time for o’clock and half-past! The worksheet attached can either be printed or complete in your jotter by writing the question number that I’ve written on the worksheet and then the ansewer beside it.

Secondly, Mrs Clayton has put a blog post up for all of the infant classes. We would like everyone to read through the choices on the blog post titled ‘All P1-3 Classes’  and if you could please leave me a message on this post to tell me which three things you would like to vote for. Every vote counts 🙂

Lastly, if you are engaging in the daily tasks I’d love to hear from you, even a quick hello comment on this post would be great as well as your vote!

Thank you,

Miss Duncan 🙂

day 3

P.s. I’ve made another little video for ‘Milk and Story Time’ today! It’s one of our favourites with a little surprise at the end! I hope you enjoy!