The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Primary 1 – 3rd April

Good morning P1,

Below is the final learning grid of the week and the last phonics video – I hope you have been enjoying them! I have attached a document with Easter challeneges that you may want to complete over the next two weeks, there are lots of fun activities you could try. I would love to see pictures of you completing any of them!

I am very proud of everyone for adapting so well to online learning! I can’t wait to see all the work you have completed when we return to school. Feel free to still have a go at any of the online games from websites that I’ve posted about over the past two weeks e.g. Top marks and skyfall education. They will keep you busy 🙂

I hope everyone has a good rest during the holidays and I can’t wait to hear what everyone has been doing when we return to online learning in two weeks! Thanks again for all your hard work P1.

Miss D 🙂

day 5

Easter Home Learning Challenges Reception FS2