The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Primary 1 – 30th March

Good morning P1,

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. Below is today’s leanring grid. I have also attached any worksheets we will be using this week if you do not yet have a learning pack with login details for active learn. You may copy and complete the tasks from the worksheet or if you are able to print and complete that would also be fine – the worksheets are not interactive so the best thing to do is have a look at the task and copy and complete 🙂

I’ve posted a maths challenge for the week on Sumdog and assigned a weekly book on Oxford Owl for each reading group so please have a go throughout the week! Below I have also added the link to the Youtube phonics for today, it won’t be available until 9:30am and only for 24 hours!

I hope everyone is ready for another great week of learning – we can do this! Please comment on this blog if you are accessing the learning grids etc. and if you have any questions 🙂

Hope everyone is safe and well,

Miss D 🙂

day 1

worksheets wk2

=