The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Primary 2 Update

Here are some comments from the children about what we did this week:

“We had a Christmas party. We went to lots of different classrooms for party games, and one of the games was corners.” – Mollie

“We made party hats for the Christmas party.” – Lily

“My hat was a Christmas tree. I made it with my mummy.” – Lauren

“We had Santa. He was giving us books. I got Puss in Boots. And I love Christmas!” – Kiara

Here is a photo of the children all dressed up in their Christmas outfits and party hats:

“We did maths. I finished my Christmas maths worksheet. My picture was Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer.” – Logan M.

“We wrote instructions with Mrs. Bowden. They were how to make a cup-and-ball toy.” – Natalie

“We had cards with pictures of 3D shapes and there were cards with descriptions of the 3D shapes and we had to match them up. Some were quite tricky, and my table was done first.” – Lily

“We were doing some yoga, and it was about Frozen the movie. We did lots of different yoga poses.” – Alyssa

Stay safe on the ice, and have a lovely weekend!