The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

Primary 2 Update

| 1 Comment

It’s the last week before the October break. We’ve kept busy, as usual. Here are some comments from the class about what we did:

“We made made fossils out of clay. That was with Miss Thomson in science. And we painted them.” – Calum

“We did some PE. We did yoga. We also did circuits.” – Reiley

“We coloured in some dinosaurs and then painted them black. Then we scraped the paint off. Then it showed the dinosaur but the outline was still black. We also did stretching in PE.” – Lily

“We did skipping in PE. And then we did cycling on our backs, throwing beanbags into a hoop, feeling our pulse, star jumps, throwing a ball, stretches, and jumping over a line.” – Amber

“My favourite thing was writing about our Dojo monsters. Mine has one tooth.” – Mollie

“When we were doing our writing, we had to draw a picture and we wrote about our monster. I wrote about my monster with four describing words.” – Summer

“We did a carousel of maths activities and we had the sums in space rocket game, the tens sticks and units game, and we had loads of games.” – Grace

“I liked when we went out in the area and I played with the other children.” – Sebastian

Here are some pictures of the fossils the children made in class this week:

Have a lovely break and we will see you again on Tuesday 24th October!

One Comment