The Kirkhill Chatter

Kirkhill Nursery and Primary School, Rashierig, Broxburn, West Lothian, EH52 6AW

P7/6 News

| 1 Comment

This week in P7/6, we have started learning about shape and the properties of 2D and 3D shapes in maths.  We have been continuing our research on Under the Sea by looking at sea creatures and making informative posters about them.  We also wrote imaginative stories about an undersea adventure.  A big well done to Jay who is our Pupil of the Week for writing a really good story on his adventure.

We also celebrated Roald Dahl’s 100th birthday by looking at some of his books and making posters about them.  Paige made a great birthday card for him.

It was great to meet all the parents and relatives that made it to Meet the Teacher on Wednesday.

“I found edges, faces and vertices confusing in maths so I am going to practice these more” – Peter

“I enjoyed writing the under the sea story as its easier for me to write with subject to write about” – Kate

“I Liked making the Roald Dahl posters” – Kelsey

” I really enjoyed learning more about the Yellow Tang as part of my poster” – Evie

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

Miss Sutherland and P7/6

One Comment