Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

Meet the Teachers 2020/2021

Primary 1

Miss Suen

Hello my name is Ms Suen. I’m exciting about starting your Primary school journey with you! We will learn and have lots of fun together. I love singing and reading stories. My favourite animal is a Unicorn! What about you?

Mrs Ross

Hello everyone! My name is Mrs Ross and I love to bake and draw. I can’t wait to meet you all. There are lots of exciting things to look forward to in Primary One!

Primary 2/1

Mrs Carr

Mrs Saunders

Primary 2

Mrs Duff

Primary 3/2

Mrs Davies

Primary 3

Mrs Russell

Miss Hanlon

Hi, I am Miss Hanlon. I will be taking P 3 this year, which will be Teams 15 & 16. I am a big Disney fan. I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Primary 4

Miss Barclay

Miss Buchanan

Primary 5

Miss Green

Miss Gorman

Primary 6

Miss McKean

Hi boys and girls I’m Miss McKean and I will be looking after learning teams 27 and 28 next year. I’m really excited to meet you all and I am looking forward to welcoming you to the upper block. I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I can’t wait to see you all in August. Have a lovely summer.

Mr Rooney

Primary 7

Mr Blackwood

Mrs McDermott