Thank you from Miss Kelly

I want to share a huge thank you to the children, families and staff at Bathgate Early Years Centre. I am truly overwhelmed by the love and support. It has been an emotional week but I am so thankful to have had such a fantastic almost 6 years at BEYC. Thank you for all of my thoughtful gifts and cards I was really touched by the words you all contributed to creating the framed wordle, I will treasure them forever. The staff completely spoiled me and created a beautiful photo memory book so I will never forget the fun I’ve had with you all.

Thank you to Miss Heenan who wrote an amazing poem which sums up my journey at BEYC perfectly. Please click here to read Poem

I have been so privileged to have spent time with the best colleagues/friends and families over the years and wish all of the children the very best as they continue through their early years and onto the next stage of their journey. I will miss you all and will be sure to keep in touch with the staff to hear how well you are all doing.

I begin my new chapter as an Early Learning and Childcare Area Support Manager for West Lothian Council on Monday.

Love from,
Miss Kelly
x