Can you have a Teddy Bears Picnic as part of Earth Day 2020 on Wednesday 22nd April?
We are asking everyone to have a picnic in their living room or in their own garden at home and to send us in some photos. It would be great if you could help your grown up to prepare the food too. Things to think about:
- You can choose what you eat for your picnic but can you also include one item that has been produced or grown in Scotland or some local and seasonal food too?
- Can you reduce food packaging and waste or perhaps you can recycle any food packaging and wrappers to make something after your picnic?
- Can you avoid single-use plastics such as drink cartons and bottles?
It’s a great excuse to spend a bit of time discovering new foods or rediscovering old favorites. Here are a few ideas to start:
- use seasonal Scottish fruit
- cheese sandwiches using Scottish bread and cheese
- if you don’t have a teddy then any toy is welcome to come along!
Please share photos and videos with your nursery friends .
Good luck everyone 😉