Thank You From Miss Wilkinson

I hope everyone is having fun in Wraparound and enjoying their nursery holidays?  I have been busy writing thank you cards this week for all my wonderful leaving gifts.  I am so overwhelmed by all the surprises and kind words from everyone at the end of term.

I am still very puzzled as to how the video of my journey at BEYC was recorded and edited without me knowing ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING about it?  Not one of the children even let slip either, which is even more puzzling!   Thank you to Miss Kelly and all the staff for springing that on me at the children’s moving on ceremony!  Very unexpected but very much appreciated.

I really love my funny Goodbye Poem too and each time I read it I laugh and think of all the special memories. Thanks to Miss Heenan and the staff for all their input!

I am so lucky to have been part of the progressive journey of BEYC and had the pleasure of working alongside so many lovely children, families and staff over the last 12 years.

I feel very fortunate to have been a part of the wider West Lothian Early Learning and Childcare team over the past few years too and I am very grateful for all the learning and development opportunities that it has brought me.

Thanks  also to the West Lothian Digital Learning and Teaching Team who have been my on call support over the years too.  Not quite sure how I will manage without them?!

I would like to end my very last BEYC Blog post with a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to each and every one of you who have made the last 12 years so much fun!  I will be thinking about you all at BEYC and in Primary 1 on the first day of term, as I start my new job with Education Scotland as a Digital Skills Development Officer.

Skype you on the Promethean at group time soon!