Bellsquarry Primary School

Our Week’s Achievements in P3

We have been really busy improving lots of areas of our learning this week!  Chief amongst these was our work on Sumdog.  There was a National Challenge this week and lots of the class were taking part to try and earn us a certificate… and it worked!  We came in the top 50 classes in the whole of the UK. Wow!!!

Here are some of our achievements in our own words:

Alistair – I can’t believe I got a certificate from Sumdog, because I never got one before.

Anna – We were learning how to do our WOW words.  We were reading our books and collecting WOW words.  I found “hypnotising”.

Zoe – we were being an audience in assembly and we have never done it really quietly before.

Lucinda – I have improved in my maths on Sumdog.

Amelia – I can’t believe we were in the top 50 of all the classes in the Sumdog National Challenge!

Reese – The whole entire class did Sumdog and some of the class got certificates from Mrs Green for answering over 1000 questions.

Maha – I went on Sumdog for the very first time.

We have done really well!