Bellsquarry Primary School

Health Week in P2

What a busy week we have had!  Thanks to Mr Todd’s organisation, the teachers, parent helpers and all the sportspeople that came in to work with us, we have had a wonderful time trying out lots of different sports and activities.

We have been discussing what we learned from Health Week.

How it made us successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens:

“I learned how to be safe on all the equipment at Boot Camp. This helps me be successful because you don’t wander off and you concentrate” – Jack R

“We did a lot of exercise. We did gymnastics and dancing. I know I did well because the gymnastics teacher said we were better than the other class” – Reese

“I know I did well because we walked to lots of places and no said “I wish we weren’t walking””  – Amelia

“I know I did well because at tennis, my partner was Amelia and she did the trick and when she threw it I hit it back, back and forwards” – Murren

“I know I did well because in gymnastics I did well on the forward rolls and I didn’t have to get help to roll by myself” – Natasha

“I know I did well because at gymnastics it was the first time I ever jumped backwards on the inflatable trampoline and I didn’t need any help” – Calum

“I know I did well because at the Fairy Walk, me and Aaron and Jack found one of the houses” – Lee

“I know I did well because at tennis me and Lucinda were having fun because Lucinda kept hitting in far away where I couldn’t get it so I hit it very far back and she caught it” – Aaron

“I know I did well at gymnastics because one of the teachers said that I did a good flip” – Tara

“I know I did well at gymnastics because I could balance on the beam” – Anna

“I know I did well at Boot Camp because at the end of the jumping part it was a bit tricky, but I kept trying” – Alistair