Bellsquarry Primary School

P2’s End of Term… it’s the Easter Holidays!

Primary 2 are very excited about the Easter Holidays!  We are also tired out because we have been so busy learning and working on our skills.  We have had a really successful term.  Thank you to everyone who has helped us at home and in school to be even better at our learning.

Here are some of the things we learned and enjoyed this term:

We have been doing area – Jessica

We went to Church to do our Easter Service – Amelia

On Friday, we did the Easter Assembly again for the big kids and whole school – Tara and Alistair

I really enjoyed doing my maths because it’s fun – my favourite bit was the maths posters – Maisy

I really enjoyed doing the lighthouse pictures with Miss McMaster – Murren

We did Sumdog – it was fun – Haaris

I liked doing capacity because it’s fun and I like doing how much fits in one and how much fits in the other one – Lee

I like doing our learning intentions because we did a lot of writing –  it was a bit hard but I liked it because I had help from the learning intention – Jack R

We were learning about being Successful Learners, Effective Contributors, Responsible Citizens and Confident Individuals and our Learning Muscles for assembly – Anna

I liked playing outside Mr Todd when it was sunny and my favourite game was “Farmer, Farmer, Can I Cross Your Field?” – Natasha

I loved doing PE.  I love Bellsquarry – Reese

Well done to Reese, who has completed her first term at Bellsquarry.  It’s lovely to know you are so happy here, Reese!

Well done to everyone for all your hard work this term.  You have all come such a long way and have learned so much.  I’m proud of every one of you!

Have a wonderful Easter Holiday, everyone!  See you next term.