We’re all getting used to working in new ways away from our usual classrooms, but we can still have fun making music.
What to do this week
This week, please join in with the activities below. The more who can join in, the more fun, too. Do the activities as many times as you like.
Activities (links below)
- Hello song
- Bounce and catch. You’ll need a ball for this.
- Tap and clap along to the music on the YouTube video. This week we have a Brazilian classic by Sergio Mendes feat. Black Eyed Peas – Mas Que Nada
- Play the video again, but this time play along with some instruments – if you don’t have any, see what you can find around you that can make a good sound.
- Time to get up and dance! Move around to HAPPY – Pharrell Williams (feat. Minions)
- And now, time to chill. He’res a piece of piano music by the French composer Erik Satie. You may want to play it more than once.
- Goodbye Song. Time to say goodbye! Thank you for your music. Hope you had some fun, see you all next time!
Click and scroll down to see the video
Bounce and Catch
Tap and clap and then play along
Time to move around
Chill and relax