P3 Magic Castle Showcase today 2-3pm

P3 had a fantastic time at their showcase and would like to thank all their parents/carers, friends and family who visited.  Mrs BP is very happy and proud of everyone, and is away home to put her feet up!

8 thoughts on “P3 Magic Castle Showcase today 2-3pm”

1. what a magnificent show case Mrs B.P and all the children in P3 have been involved with. I am so glad I got time off work to come to see all the hard work Max, Mum is very proud of you

2. l really enjoyed your showcase and the children all did too. Lots of hard work put into it. Well done!

3. I enjoyed the showcase very much. A lot of hard work fom the children. Well done. I enjoyed looking at the castles, they were fab! Rhea’s castle was my favourite. Well done.

4. Thank you for inviting me. I liked seeing where Laura goes to school and I liked the castles.

5. Well done to all p3 and Mrs Bennett-Palmer for a fantastic showcase. The work and effort put in by everyone was excellent. I especially enjoyed Charlies book about his visit to Edinburgh Castle and everyone looked great in their hats and outfits.