P5/6 End of Term Reflections

“I enjoyed creating my project about dangerous animals. I never realised that humans were in the top 10 dangerous mammals.’ Elliot.

I enjoyed creating animal prints because we had the choice of doing 2 different kinds of prints. We were learning to make our art work look like skin or fur by adding texture.’ Sophie

‘I enjoyed ICE. I enjoyed the activity where we had to catch bugs and look at them. We were using identification skills.’ Andrew

‘I learned a lot about salamanders when I was carrying out research for my project.’ Fin

‘I enjoyed ICE this term because it was active learning and outdoor learning. It was good to learn in different ways.’ Laura

‘We were learning football skills in PE. I enjoyed applying my skills in team games.’ Joe

‘I enjoyed learning how to add texture to art work. It was good to experiment with lines, colour and shape.’ Alexander

‘In ICE I enjoyed making the house for a dormouse because we had to make sure it had certain things. We were experimenting to check it was waterproof and warm.’ Georgia

‘I enjoyed the research project task because I was able to find out things that I wanted to find out.’ Oskar