P5/6 Learning Update

This week we used our ICT skills to email Mrs Gallagher our learning reflections for the blog. Here are some of our comments:

This week in Mrs Johnston’s class we have been learning how to use paragraphs and where to use them. In spelling we have been doing syllable jumps, Mrs Johnston played down tape with the number 1, 2, 3, and 4 and we jump how many syllables are in each of our words. Nethuki

I have been learning about a lot of animals and time. In maths i was learning about graphs. Daniel

I liked learning about the Song of the Sky and the Sand and the maths .
I learned about the line graphs because I know about bar graphs . Cameron

I have learned how to turn data in to a graph I enjoyed art because we were creating textured art it was very fun I was challenged when we were doing dictionary work.😃 Charlotte

😪😆😋 I like art where we used patterns to decorate are drawings.💃🐧🏁 Laura

This week in Mrs Johnston’s, we have been learning about when to take a new paragraph in grammar. In numeracy, we have been talking about what kind of strategies we can use to help us with our learning. And in spelling we have been learning about syllables by using our spelling words and jumping how many syllables they have. 😃 Lucy