P6/7 Health and Wellbeing

P6/7 have been learning about different types of germs and bacteria. We are also learning the importance of washing our hands properly. We are carrying out an investigation with bread to see what happens with untouched and touched bread.

What do you think will happen?

Can you share any interesting facts about germs?

We will update the blog with our findings.

img_2217

12 thoughts on “P6/7 Health and Wellbeing”

1. I think the touched bread will take about 2,3 or even 4 week to go moldy and after a couple of weeks it will start to slowly crumble into pieces.

I also think that the untouched bread will crumble before the touched bread will because it is a different colour/discoloured and will go stale and then crumble. Also because people coughed on the touched bread it means that it is a little bit moister than the untouched bread because nobody coughed on the untouched bread.

2. I think it will take 2-6 weeks to mould ( touched bread)๐Ÿž๐Ÿžโฐโฐ๐Ÿ“†๐Ÿ“†๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•ต๐ŸฝโœŒ๏ธโœŒโœŒ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

3. I think that it will take about 1-2 weeks for the mould to grow on the bread

all the bacteria in your body weights 4 pounds. ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

4. My prediction is that the touched bread will probably take 2-3 week to grow mould on it and the untouched bread will take 5-6 week to grow mould on it.

5. I think it will take a while for mould to grow on the touched bread but not so long on untouched bread.

6. My prediction of the bread experiment is that it will take 2 weeks for the mold to start to grow on the touched bread. On the untouched bread I think it will take 4 weeks for the mold to start to grow on it.

7. I love this experiment Primary 6/7. I wonder how long it will take for you to see a difference. Do you think temperature might also play a part?

8. I think that it will take about one week for the mould to grow on the bread

that a one dollar bill has over 3000 different types of bacteria