15 thoughts on “P4/5 Showcase Review”

1. star: I enjoyed making the knights armour because I liked measuring it and decorating it.

star: I loved drawing the still life of a knight’s helmet because I like art.

wish: I would have liked to finish the stain glass windows .

2. star 1: we used our art skills to paint and make.
    star 2: we used our maths skills to measure the suits of armour.
    My wish: I would like to do more potions for the great hall.

3. 1 star: I enjoyed doing the picture frames I used my math skills.
    2 star: I enjoyed doing the stained glass window.
    wish: If we had time I would have liked to do the chandelier .

4. 1st star: I liked using my art skills to make the wooden panels.
    2nd star: I also liked using measure in maths to make the armour.
    my wish: I would have liked to have blacked out the curtains to make it spooky.

5. 1st star:I like making the medieval Knight’s in maths using measure.
    2nd star: I like drawing pictures for the wall using our measuring skills.
    wish: I would like to make a chandelier but I did not have time.

6. 1st star : I enjoyed making suits of armour using measurement skills in maths.
    2nd star : I also enjoyed using my writing skills to make creepy poems in writing.
    Wish : I think it would have been good if we could have turned the projector into a chandelier because I think it would have looked a lot like a grand hall.
    Silvana

7. 1st star: I enjoyed drawing the helmet for our still life drawings because I am a good drawer and I think it is good to draw if you are bored.
    2nd star: I enjoyed making the armour for the wall because I am good at making things and it helps my measuring skills.
    wish: I would have liked to make the smart board projector a chandelier but we ran out of time so we could not do it.

8. 1st star: I liked making the medicines and measuring with milliliters in Maths.
    My wish: I wish we could have covered the whole classroom to make it look more grand hall like.

9. 1st star: I enjoyed art because we got to paint the windows to look like old stain glass windows that they have in grand halls.

2nd star: I also enjoyed maths because we had to measure the fireplace in our class room so it would fit around the smartboard.

My wish: My wish would to be able to make more stain glass windows in time.

By Anna Henry

10. * I enjoyed using my art skills to paint the stained glass window
    * To make the armour we used our maths skills using cm and mm
    My wish: We could of make a chandelier using the projector but we didn’t have enough time.

11. 1 star:I enjoyed using my maths skills to make a medieval medicine to heal a pain.
    2 star: I really enjoyed using my art skills to draw a skill life drawing.
    My wish:if we still had time my wish would be to do a chandelier.
    by Rebecca

12. 1st Star:I liked doing the frames and oil painting in maths because we go to measure the frames then we got to paint it.
    2nd Star;:I liked doing the stain glass windows because we got to measure to the middle of the windows then we got to paint it.
    Wish:i thing we could of done the stain glass windows a bit more neater or we could of finished quicker to do a chandelier.

13. 1st star: I enjoyed decorating the classroom because it was fun and all the parents loved it. Used my art and maths skills.
    2nd star: It was fun in topic, when we learned about medieval medicine makers and made a disease with a cure adding all the ingredients up to 4 liters. Used my adding skills.
    My Wish: We could have made more of an effort to put more wooden panels around the classroom.

14. 1st star: I liked making the suits of armour using our measuring skills.
    2nd star: we used our art skills to paint our class window.
    my wish: I would like to make a chandelier on the projector

15. Star1: used our math skills to make suits of armour,medieval medicines and picture frames.
    Star2:we used our art skills to make stained glass windows. picture frames and armour.
    Wish:I wish we could finish the stained glass windows because they would look better.