7 thoughts on “Homework-Primary 1/2 Week beginning 9th December”

1. My favourite was the Kawaii Christmas because you had to swap pictures to get points. I also liked reading The Nativity Story to mum. The Pingu games were fun because the ice kept melting.

2. My favourite one was the Pingu keepy uppy game. I liked it because it was quite fun and got quite tricky. I liked the nativity story too.

3. My favourite game was Santa’s snowball shoot. I liked reading the story to my brother, sister and Daddy!

4. My favourite game was santa snowball shoot because you had to aim your snowball gun and shoot the fake santas

5. I really enjoyed the Santa Game as it was hard but I managed to hit him with a snowball twice. I also played Pingu keepy uppy, advent calendar, the polar bear game & colour the elf. I really enjoyed homework tonight. Miller

6. My most favourite game was the snowball shooting game because I got to shoot silly Santa’s.
    It was fun reading the Nativity Story with Emma.

7. The game I enjoyed was decorating the snowman because it was funny, fun and cool.
    I also enjoyed hearing the Nativity Story.