A busy week in Primary 4

We have had a busy week in Primary 4. This week we met baby Archie at Roots of Empathy and we were all very excited and can’t wait to see him again already!

We have been working really hard on our Energy topic and have thought of ideas for creating our own wind turbine models which we are going start to make next week. If anybody would like to bring in  or donate any used plastic bottles, cardboard, plastic cups or pringle tubs this would be great and would really help us!

Here are some of our reflections on the week:

“I enjoyed working together in a group to design a wind turbine model and doing bench ball with Mrs Warden” – Carla

“I enjoyed music with Mrs Ewing and talking about the proper names for loud and quiet music which are piano (p) and forte (f)” -Daniel

“I loved doing Go Noodle at the end of the day with Primary 3/2” -Rachel

“I enjoyed number talks where we used dot patterns and practising dribbling in Football with Miss Eunson” -Emma

“I liked watching Nina and the Neurons to find out about wind mills and wind turbines” -Jemma

“I enjoyed presenting my wind turbine model design to the class and getting two stars and a wish from our class” -Jaymee-Leigh

“I liked finding out about what renewable energy is” -Alex

“I enjoyed doing different spelling strategies and our spelling test” -Alesha

“I had fun at Roots of Empathy because a special baby Archie came to see us” -Darryl

“I thought the whiteboard number bonds game was good fun” -Michael

“I liked the number bonds smart board game we played” -Aiden

“I loved when Archie when Archie was trying to move in Roots of Empathy” -Lara

Here are some photographs of us at Roots of Empathy meeting baby Archie and of our groups presenting our wind power model designs to our class.