P5 Reflecting on Reading

Literacy Circles is a reading activity, it helps you understand the story more.  You have six different activities.  These are Super Summariser, Illustrious Illustrator, Character Cop, Feelings Finder and Quizzing Questioner.  You have to feedback to the rest of your group and pick a Literacy Leader to guide the discussion.  (Written by Sarah, Matthew & Katie)

I am most proud of being able to talk to Kieron and ask him the questions I had made up myself.  (Leon)

For my next step I would try to make my descriptions longer by explaining why.  (Jessica)

The thing that puzzled me the most was when I had to think of an ‘application’ question.  I used the question starter flowers on our class wall to help.  (Robbie G)

The thing that helped me when something got tricky was when other people in my group helped me to think of WOW words to use for my ‘Feelings Finder’ task.  (Sarah)

I helped someone to learn by helping them figure out a question for the ‘Quizzing Questioner’ task.  (Matthew)

The thing that helped me the most was being able to hear other people’s thoughts about their task because then when I come to do that one I will have better ideas.  (Katie)