Kirknewton Primary School

Happy Virtual Sports Day- Well done everyone!

Hello everyone ,

It is Mrs Tracey here.

I wanted to tell you all to give yourself a massive pat on the back or a double thumbs up! Well done for trying really hard today and for taking part in a different type of Sports Day. It was a lovely day for it wasn’t it?

It might have been the first one for some of you, did you enjoy it?

I took part too, with my own little boy, he is in P1 at another school but he wanted to join in with us. His favourite activity was ‘Speed Bounce’ or ‘Jumping Jacks’. He found the ‘Object Throw’ the most challenging (we used Mr Tracey’s socks), but we are going to practice another day, maybe.

Don’t worry if you couldn’t join in today, you can join in any other day and I know that some of you already have. If you can, send in your scorecards and the House Captains will add this in to the totals, how exciting!

I am going to keep the activities and score card for another day too, when my whole family can join in together and have fun competing against each other.

A big thank you to Mrs Simpson for organising this year’s Sports Day. Next year we will all be together again on the field and I can’t wait for that day!

Here are some pictures of Elliot and I enjoying the activities together.

Missing you all and feeling very proud of every single Kirknewton pupil!

Love, Mrs Tracey