Kirknewton Primary School

Good Morning P3 :03/04/2020

Good morning to you all. It is the end of another week, and we all look forward to the Easter Break! We have an Easter Assembly today here online! Mrs Murphy  is leading it, and has posted it here on the Blog. Please tune onto it at 10 o’clock today! It will be amazing to have us all tuned in at the same time! Here is the link  for it on youtube

I hope you have completed reading at least 2 books from the ones you have on your Active Learn account. Some of you even read the paper based ones I gave to you ,well done. Read as widely as you can , reading is so important!

I gave your group Spelling/Phonics task on Active Learn. I can see those who have done it and those who still haven’t yet. Also, there is a Reading  Challenge task on Sumdog which has to be done by this afternoon, 10 of you have done it so far. Please make sure you do it, as it has very important work on punctuation for you.

I  set out a Challenge for you on Sumdog on Monday,make sure you have done it. Also Sumdog has set up an Easter Challenge for you, work on it over the Easter Break. I hope you have learnt reading time, that is o’clock ,half past ,quarter to and quarter past. After the Easter break we will look at reading time to the minute , calculating time duration and finish up work on Measurement.

Have a lovely Easter break and collect as many pictures as you can for  your Easter/Spring Picture Book!

Mrs Bhebhe