Good Morning Primary 1
I hope that you had a lovely weekend – if you have time you could tell me about it in the comments. This weekend I went for some very quiet walks with my dogs. They were very well behaved and found lots of sticks! If you would like to, you could tell me about them in the comments below!
Here are some tasks for you today:
- Try to log onto BugClub (Pearson ActiveLearn) online (please see information in your learning pack) and choose a book.
- Work through the tasks on the first and last pages with someone (if possible) and try to read the book. Remember that you can listen to the story independently too!
- In your home learning jotter draw a picture of your favourite part of the book or something that you have learned and write a sentence (Blue/Yellow- independently, Purple/Green – ask an adult if possible!)
Numeracy and Mathematics –
- Choose a numeracy activity from you pack to complete independently.
- Use loose parts (bottle tops/buttons/counters/etc) to make numbers and subitize to 10 (triangles) and numbers to 20 (circles)
This morning I received a very special email:
Here are some sequencing pictures and a powerpoint of the story to help you tell the story (or you could use your own if you want).
If you would like to help remember to take some pictures and put them in your home learning jotters.
Have fun Primary 1 – it is very strange here without you.
Take care and keep safe x
Ms Payne and Mrs Walkingshaw