Kirknewton Primary School

Authoress Lari Don visits P2.

P2 were very excited to meet Lari Don again. Lari had heard how much P2 enjoying writing books and so came to share some her books  with us. She has now written 32 books in total.  First she read from her book ” The legend of Tam Lin. It was full of bravery, magic  and peril.  It  definitely  had the wow factor.

Lari then followed the great Scottish tradition of storytelling  and told  us the story of Molly Whuppie. Lari asked the children questions about being authors   and illustrators. P2 then asked Lari questions about being  a published author. 

I enjoyed the fairy queen was screaming “noooooo” and getting weaker.Ru

I liked Lari when she read the tale when the girl finds the boy that was stolen by the fairy queen. Asha

I liked when she showed us the pictures and told us the stories.

I liked the first one when she managed to save the boy. In the  second one they were stealing stuff from a mean giant.

I liked when the fairy boy was sitting on the tree. Olivia -mae

I loved all of it. Lari loved my book. Beatrice.

My favourite part was the picture of the deer. It was lying down giving the girl a hug. Ailsa

I liked the Tam Lin book . I like it when the python snake wound around the girl.

I liked when I saw the snake and the swan. Joshua.

I liked listening to the book. Sara.

I liked when Lari read the book. I liked the boy turning it a snake.

I liked the first book it was cool. It was good when they went into the woods. Lewis.

I liked when the giant said ” I will eat you for breakfast !” to the 3 girls. I liked when Tam kept changing into different animals. Lewis

The detail in the books was good. Violet