Kirknewton Primary School

Primary 2 book study.

Primary 2 will be reading and studying The Rainbow fish story by Marcus Pfister over the next few weeks. This book is an international best- seller and a modern classic. The illustrations are eye- catching with beautiful, glittering scales on every page. It is a simple story about a beautiful but proud and selfish fish who finally learns how to share and make positive friendships. The book study will culminate in a class display and with a “sharing the learning”  pupil assembly.

Meet Marcus Pfister at  www.marcuspfister.ch

All the P2 children are happy to be back and   have settled back into a routine quickly. Great start to the year P2 !

1. Hi Primary 2,

You have had a great first week back. I was really impressed with your ICT skills when I popped in for a visit yesterday!

Ms. Anderson

2. I like doing the Rainbow Fish 🌈 🐟 because it has lots of colours and I love rainbows 🌈. Beatrice