2A

Here are some of our highlights from this week:

Ellis: I enjoyed reading because I got to read with a partner and I had lots of fun reading with them. I also enjoyed the walk because I got to run with my friends.

Jude: I enjoyed the assembly and we learned about keeping ourselves safe.

Holly: I enjoyed Big Start because I got to read the rest of my library book.

Megan: I enjoyed reading.

Mia: I enjoyed reading because I got my new book.

Amber: I enjoyed reading because we got ‘The shark with no teeth.’ In the story, he tried to eat a turtle shell for his dinner and he lost all of his teeth so the other sharks laughed at him.

Carley: I enjoyed going to the library because I got my favourite book there. I also liked doing the sponsored walk.

Aileigh: I enjoyed doing the sponsored walk because it was really fun.

Ada: I enjoyed the assembly because I learned about keeping myself safe in supermarkets. I also enjoyed reading because I got ‘The shark with no teeth’ and it’s really funny.

Ethan: I enjoyed going to the library because I got a book about space and it was really cool.

James: I enjoyed going to the library because I got my favourite book, ‘Mr Big’.

Max: I liked the sponsored walk because we were given pedometers to tell us how many steps we did.

Alex: I enjoyed the city walk because I ran so fast that I did 2,240 steps.

Jack: I enjoyed the walk because I was having lots of fun. I also enjoyed the assembly because it was about keeping you safe.

Aaron: I enjoyed being on outstanding because it’s my birthday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

P2A