P1b

Matthias – We have been learning about keeping safe and people who help us. Our parents, the police, your sister, your brother, your teacher all keep us safe and help us.
Caitlin – We have been learning about safety and how your parents can keep you safe. We looked at safe and unsafe things that babies could eat. There were pictures of cleaning sprays which were unsafe. There was a milk bottle which was safe.
Noah – We worked with a partner and looked at pictures. We had to talk about if it was safe or unsafe. There was a boy eating grapes and I thought it was unsafe as he was eating all by himself and could have choked.
Lewis – I have enjoyed doing Maths this week. I have been adding and taking away.
Max – I like learning about nature.
Reiss – I like learning about butterflies and their life cycle. They come out of their eggs and turn into a big, beautiful butterfly.
Scott – I liked when we were learning about animals in nature and insects.
Josh – I liked learning about safe and unsafe food for babies to eat.
Marcus – I liked learning about the safe and unsafe baby food too.
Kyle – I like learning in Phonics and we have less amount of people in the class and all of the work that we do.
Jacob – I like getting Dojo points and getting a prize if you get the most Dojo points you get a prize.
Gracie – I love school and I love everything about it.
Taylor – I like playtime because I get to play with my friends and eat my snack.