Class Star

Busy week in class star. We have moved on to our new classes and all the children are excited working with different children and getting to know their new teachers. We posted our persuasive letter to Mrs Miglis trying to convince her to allow fidget spinners in ARB.

Jayden – I like doing jigsaw puzzles in Class Star today because I was with Adam and Cameron. I have also done glow in the dark puzzles. I have also wrote a letter to Mrs Miglis that fidget spinners should be allowed in the ARB and waiting for her to get back to me.

Joe – I like doing maths, literacy, French and last but not least I enjoyed  learning about symmetrical. When I went to Armadale Primary I went outside in a big field and tried to catch a butterfly I caught seven.

Cameron – OK I done a experiment to make gummy worm move but it kind of worked.  I done this maths test and I don’t no when I am going to get my test results.  I watched the jungle book It was better than I thought. Remember stay toned for more.

Dylan – The science experiment did not work the wiggly worm did not move. I did a debate and sent Mrs Miglis a letter to get fidget spinners allowed in ARB. I got my P7 leaver hoodie.

David – I have been playing with Yolie in the playground. I worked with Mrs Mclean and did counting, doubles and taking away.

Yolie – I have been going to the back playground to play at playtime and lunchtime. I liked drawing I done  shopkins and a rainbow. We made slime in class it was blue but then changed to purple it was so sticky and stuck to my hand.