Class O

Class O have been busy writing an imaginative story. We have planned our story and used this to write our story with a beginning , a middle and an end. The story includes lots of adjectives to make the  story interesting and exciting.  We have also been looking at all different punctuation and including in our story.  In maths we continue to look at different strategies to help  us with adding and subtraction.

Cody – I learnt new math strategies this really helped me with my maths. I  have started to choose a school lunch and trying new food this is good as I can sit with Aiden in the dinner hall.

Cameron – I did a Mothers Day thing … the chocolate basket  collapsed and  I forgot to give it to mum. I enjoyed PE with P5 and Class O. I also played a maths game with Jayden we gave each other sums to do.

Jayden –  I played a maths game with Cameron it was good fun we gave each other sums to do. I also liked to make paper with Mrs Gray . I made a chocolate basket for Mothers Day and a word made from scrabble my mum saw them on Friday and liked them.

Liam – I liked to make a sentences with Mrs Mallin using the different pictures. I made my mum a word puzzle with scrabble words and a chocolate basket it was fun.

Caitlin – I am really liking going to Armadale Primary to meet my friends. This week we decorated cakes and we got to take them home. I am now setting my own reading homework as I know what I need to do for integration and also completing with literacy booklet with little help from the Class O adults,