Class O

This week we have been looking at magnets and there force. We have enjoyed looking around our class to see what is magnetic. We had fun creating a maze and getting our car like paperclips around the maze using a magnet. We also raced our cars with each other.

img_1316

Jayden – I have been making a buzzer circuit. I read the instructions to make the circuit board it made a buzzer sound. I have enjoyed playing with Erin in the Rainbow room. We were building a top house. I have enjoyed playing with the gloop with Liam.

img_1313

Liam – I have been reading ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar’,  it was good . The caterpillar turned into a butterfly at the end. I liked to play with the gloop, it was hard then went very runny. I put one of my minions into the gloop to play. I enjoyed to play on the laptop I played sploder.

img_1320

Cameron – In P5 I did castles at P.E  I also done bar graphs at maths. I am very happy that it is dress down day tomorrow I might wear my star wars onesie.

One thought on “Class O”

1. Your magnet activities look fascinating class O. I’m not sure I would be brave enough to put my hands in that gloop but it looks like Liam enjoyed it.