How Did It All Begin? – P5b

This week we were sharing our ideas and opinions on how life on Earth began. We had a fascinating discussion where some people shared their religious beliefs, others shared knowledge they had gained from books and the internet and some used their imaginations as they considered how life on Earth may have begun. It was wonderful to hear everybody’s ideas and we all met our Success Criteria by treating the views and opinions of others with respect.

We’re looking forward to exploring this fascinating topic further!

There was a big bang in space.
There was a big bang in space.
God made life on Earth.
God made life on Earth.
Life on Earth began when it was hit by a meteor. Life has evolved over millions of years.
A giant meteor exploded making lots of planets including Earth. Earth already had life on it.
Earth was created from the Big Bang. Life began in the sea and has evolved over millions of years.
A meteor struck Earth causing a huge fire. When the fire died, life on Earth began.

From the Blog Post Box:

impressed me this week by……………

Katie impressed me this week by doing so well in Reading Routes.             Fiona

My sister impressed me this week by doing well in her exam.  Michelle

My sister impressed me this week by coping well with her braces.    Lewis

Skye impressed me this week by never giving up and being a great team member in PE. Emma

Maisie and Tamsin impressed me with their amazing Tadpole Rag. Tobin

My brother impressed me at the Tadpole Rag. Go Shaun!        Steven

Pupil of the Week: Aidan

6 thoughts on “How Did It All Begin? – P5b”