Junior and Senior Choir

Hi there,

The Junior Choir will continue to build up our repertoire of songs about the body. We have begun to use percussion instruments too. Our aim is to showcase this work for parents and friends on Tuesday 21st June during choir time – this will need to be confirmed with Mr Welsh and Mrs Hay.

The Senior Choir – what an amazing group!
Yesterday the children were given their parts and scripts for our showcase, which will take place on Friday 24th June. The first dance routine has been completed too – a massive thank you to Pamela Logan for giving up her time to choreograph all of the dance routines.
*I hope to begin promptly at 12.30 so that both Craig and Josh can take part. (They are heading to Forres in the afternoon for the Pipe Band Championship, but are keen to take part in our showcase too!)
I promised the children that I’d blog parts as there was some confusion yesterday, however I’ve made copies to be put up in the classrooms when I come in on Tuesday.
Any of the senior choir who want to practise during breaks can meet me in the hall during morning breaks on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I’ll also be in the hall on Tuesday at lunch time and in primary 4/3 on Wednesday and Thursday.
Have a great weekend!

2 thoughts on “Junior and Senior Choir”