Class M

In science we have been learning about batteries. We found out that it is a chemical reaction inside the battery that gives us the energy. We made our own fruit batteries using a lemon to light a bulb. The acid in the lemon reacts with the copper and zinc.

IMG_0736 IMG_0734

This week it was very windy outside and we had lots of fun with the leaves in the playground.

IMG_0722IMG_0723

Adam: “It was really fun at playtime because the wind made a leaf tornado. The leaves went everywhere when it stopped!

Dylan: “In the playground there were lots of leaves. We played a game with the bucket blast buckets. The aim of the game was to stop Callum from taking your leaves. You had to run away from him. I liked the game. This week I created my own Didbook profile. I have my own email address and made me own password. When I log in to Didbook it says “Hello Dylan” I think this is good.

Joe: “Me and my friend from Armadale Primary were playing with the guitar and telling jokes. He made me laugh. We made decorations for the Christmas fayre for our writing. We had to write instructions on how to make a bauble. It was fun!”

Cary: “This week I have enjoyed making some shapes out of nets. I’ve made a 3D triangle and a 3D rectangle. I like cutting them out and trying to figure out how they go together.”

One thought on “Class M”