Class O go Out and About

011002010003

This week Class O went on their last Out and About trip to the cafe for this year. It is Geordie, Josh and Nathan’s last ever cafe trip becasue they are moving on to hogh school. We all enjoyed a lovely lunch together, where we used our independence to order and pay for our food.

Caitlin: This week we have been making hearts becasue we were learning all about the human body. We also went to the cafe for lunch on Out and About on Wednesday. I had a cheese and ham toastie with carrot cake for pudding. I had Coca Cola to drink.

Josh: On Wednesday we went to the cafe. I really enjoyed having my lucn there instead of a t school. I had a burger and chips to eat. It was yummy. I tried really hard with my Out and About target.

Nathan: I really enoyed having my last slice of chocloate cake on Out and About. I have enjoyed develping skills to help me do this in the furture.

Geordie: I had lots of fun at the cafe. I was sad too becasue it was my last time there with Balbardie as I am going to high school after summer. I will still go there with my mum sometimes. I can order and pay by myself now.

Cary:We went to the cafe this week for Out and About. We were practising ordering and paying for food by ourselves. I had fish and chips. It was delicious!

Adam:I really enjoyed going to the Coffee Club for lunch during Out and About. This was to help me learn about ordering and paying for food. I was able to do this independently. I chose burger with tomoato sauce and chips with brown sauce to eat. I also had a glass of Fanta.