April Showers!

This week we started learning our song for celebrating success. It’s top secret but we are enjoying it!

Mrs Collings is very pleased with our problem solving in maths. We have done really well!

We looked at the Matterhorn in Switzerland and followed Phileas Fogg across the Mediterranean to Africa!

We have been learning about the body. I know that my fist is the same size as my heart. – Yasmin

We have been learning about our lungs and our heart. If we run, our heart beats faster because your body has to work harder to get more oxygen – Eva

In P.E. we had our last week of basketball and we played some games. I scored one basket – Alanna

We got new reading books from the library and from the corridor. Mine is called the Tortoise with the cracked shell – Ty

My book is Greyfriars Bobby and I really, really like it – Abbie.

We are also really listening to the class talks. Today Noah and Rowan told us about Japan and Paris. They were both reall interesting and we learn a lot about these places.

We are looking forward to a long weekend!

One thought on “April Showers!”

1. Sounds a really busy week Primary 4 !
    Hope you hear about some more interesting places from your class mates when they present their class talks.
    How was swimming today ?

Enjoy your short week of learning
    Mrs Aitken