Belgium update 2

Hello from Blankenberge.

Last night we enjoyed a tasty dinner of soup followed by pork, potatoes and vegetables then finished with ice cream. We then headed down to the beach where we had loads of fun, the sun was out and the wind was gine so it was lovely. Our last adventure of the day was to visit the waffle stand or frites shop. 22 pupils chose waffle stand and only 13 went for frites…I wonder what the split will be tonight! We all slept like logs and caught up on our missed sleep from the previous night.

We’re just back from a lovely day out in Brugge. The weather has been really sunny and bright. Breakfast was a selection of cereals and rolls with jam or chocolate spread, all washed down with tea or juice.
Then we headed on the bus to Roose’s Chocolate World where we learned how chocolate is made before doing lots of sampling. We spent lots of our money on presents for our loved ones back home then headed off to the local park for some fresh air and a run around. After lunch we headed in to Brugge town centre and visited the Beguinage nunnery, the Market Square and we took a ride on a canal boat.

More from us tomorrow! πŸ™‚

12 thoughts on “Belgium update 2”

1. Sounds like you’ve had a great day, hope you’ve all left room for dinner! Would be great if some chocolate manages to make it home for us to sample πŸ™‚ enjoying your updates have a lovely evening. Love the Daly’s x

2. Sounds like you’ve all been having fun! Hope your dinner is nice tonight. Connor and Dad are jealous you’re getting fresh waffles each night. Look forward to tomorrow’s update πŸ™‚ xxx

3. Glad you are all having a great time and it’s great to hear its not raining. Sounds like a busy fun filled day. Enjoy your evening.

I also agree that these wee updates are great. I’d be lost without them I think.

Xxx

4. Sounds great and busy. Glad the weather is good there. Tell Lauren K “Louise is looking forward to her chocolate!”
    Loving the update thanks Mr B.
    The Kirks

5. I’m glad you’re all having a good time. I hope some of the chocolate makes it home. Enjoy your waffles and frites tonight x

6. Sounds like another great day – I wonder if any of the chocolate will make it home?? Glad the weather’s still good for you, hope you get on the beach again tonight! Enjoy the clog maker and the Sunpark de Haan tomorrow x

7. Hi- we are really jealous, your trip sounds great and we would love a taste of that chocolate Andrew! We are loving seeing the photos and reading the posts each day. Have fun, love from Andrew’s favourite family xx

8. Glad to hear you all arrived safely.
    It sounds like you are having a fab time & the chocolate shop looks amazing, maybe we will get to taste some LIAM!!

9. I am enjoying reading your updates! Glad the weather is nice and sunny for you. The waffle stand sounds delicious! I am pleased to hear you have been catching up on some sleep…I hope you’re allowing the teachers a little bit of sleep too hehe!

Enjoy the rest of the week!
    Mrs Gray

10. Hi Isla

Looks like you are having a great time. Is there any chocolate left? Enjoy your trip to Holland tomorrow. Hope you are enjoying the waffles xx

11. Sounds great and busy. Glad the weather is good there. Tell Lauren K β€œLouise is looking forward to her chocolate!”
    Loving the update thanks Mr B.
    The Kirks