News from P5m

Another short week in P5m but still lots of learning to be done and interesting news……

Eva, Emma B and Katie are looking forward to singing our song at Celebrating Success.

Adam is looking forward to performing with his dance group, Pulsation Z at Deans High School! Well done Adam!

Nadia really enjoyed watching Rockford’s Rock Opera and learning all about extinction!

This week Sophie learned that all living things need MRSGREN!!! Can anyone remember what they stand for?

Ross is really enjoying singing ‘Let it Go’! (And is doing really well at it – Mrs M)

Aaron, Cameron and Josh are looking forward to our Darwin walk! (If it stops raining!)

Lily enjoyed showing the class her dad drumming in his bands called Eden’s Curse and Code of Silence! We all thought it was really cool!

Keep pracitising our song for CS!

4 thoughts on “News from P5m”

1. Hi Primary 5m,

You’ve had a very busy, short week in school. I enjoyed reading your comments. Your Celebrating Success song sounds great.

Miss Henderson

2. Hello 5m,

Who can help me with MRSGREN? I’m not sure what Sophie’s post about living things needing this means. I’m sure you’ll enjoy practising your Celebrating Success song and performing it in front of family and friends next week.

Have a good weekend,
    Mrs Spence

3. Really looking forward to Celebrating Success this coming Thursday. Frozen songs have been ever constant in our house for months now (mainly courtesy of Skye who has made it her mission to memorise all the words to all the songs!) however with all your Celebrating Success work, even Cameron is in on the act now!lol!

Hope you all get a chance to get your wellies on for your Darwin walk soon too!! 🙂