Welcome back to School P1m!

We have all been happy to see each other on our return to school this week 🙂

We have been busy learning about measure in maths.  We particularly enjoyed measuring classroom objects using paperclips!

We have worked hard on our entries for the West Lothian Young Writer of the year competition.  We wrote about what we want to happen in the future.  We have lots of different career aspirations, from joining the police and fire service, to becoming teachers and international spies!

We have started working on creative dance with Mrs Innes, and Gymnastics with Mr Jeffries.

We made cards to say thank you and good luck to Laura, our High School helper, who has been a fantastic help to the class.  We will miss you Laura!

One thought on “Welcome back to School P1m!”

1. Hi Primary 1m,

I’m very impressed with your writing entries for the West Lothian Young Writers competition and with what you would like to be when you grow up. I handed the entries into the library this afternoon so let’s keep our fingers crossed that there are some Balbardie winners:). It was very kind of you to make thank you cards for Laura. I’m sure she’ll will have loved them and will miss you all too.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson