Class 2

Liam – On Tuesday we went to Lana’s cafe. I liked the Airforce hand-dryer. It is black with black and red writing. I had juice in a pink bottle at the cafe. I had a pink cake with sweeties on it but I didn’t like it. Airforce is fast and noisy. I was sitting with Miss.Waddell and Mrs. Clark at the cafe. I like hand-dryers.

Aiden – This week at PE we went outside with Mr.Jeffries, Mrs. Clark and Miss. Waddell. We played Buildy Tig, Bathroom Tig and Mind Reader. Mind Reader is a game when you need to think about something like Minecraft, cars or fruits. Then the rest of the people have to guess what they are thinking about. If they guess correctly the two people have a race. It was good fun.

Caitlin – Class 2 went to Lana’s cafe. I chose toast and a cup of tea. The tea had sugar and milk in it. I liked going to the cafe it was fun at the cafe. I liked playing Toilet Tig at playtime this week. The noun game I played on the computer with Miss. Waddell was okay – we had to say if the noun was a thing, person or a place.

Dylan – I liked going to Lana’s cafe. I looked at the menu and asked Lana for a cup of tea and a jam roll. I want to go back with my mum and buy her a morning roll.
I used the special highlighter to find the nouns with Mrs Clark. I was good at it. I found the nouns Dipper and dolphin.

Cody – I have been doing some work and some fun stuff at school this week. I have been doing maths and learning about nouns, nouns are naming words. I have been doing maths in my integration class this week. On Tuesday we went to Lana’s tea-room which is a cafe near the school. I had a drink when I was there. It was fun at the cafe and Aiden had tea for his drink.