P4b

Another busy week in P4b.

This week we looked at the advertising aspects of chocolate. We made slogans for our chocolate bars and then wrote adverts for them. We had to include what they looked like, smelt like and tasted like. (Tasted amazing, we know that!) Mrs Ghafoor was very impressed with the slogans that we came up with. We also made up questions from information given to us about chocolate. We had great fun creating and answering the questions in our groups and getting points for our groups. We have a quiz wall outside the classroom if you would like to answer some of the questions that we created. (Don’t worry, information is there also!)

We have been looking at the Commonwealth Games and have started designing posters for this. We also enjoyed our visit to the library. We now have our Blazing Blooms rocket to help us with our leaning and questioning. We voted for the best name, although Mrs. Ghafoor was ready to cheat if we didn’t vote for her favourite name for the rocket! Luckily our votes matched and Mrs. Ghafoor didn’t have to resort to cheating.

Enjoy your weekend.

P4b

4 thoughts on “P4b”

1. Phew!!!!! What a busy week you have all had! I am super impressed with the Rocket suspended from your classroom ceiling. I noticed it today when I walked past your classroom……it looks amazing. I will try your quiz next week!

Mrs Notman

2. Hi Primary 4b,

I am really impressed with all of the work you have been doing on your design a chocolate bar. I will also try your quiz next week. Your rocket sounds brilliant and I’m looking forward to seeing. I’m also glad that Mrs Ghafoor didn’t have to cheat to get the name that she liked for the rocket!

Miss Henderson

3. Hello 4b,

I was impressed with how well you’ve done reading the tricky words in the information about chocolate. I’m glad you are sharing your quiz questions by displaying them on the wall outside your classroom.

Mrs Spence