Toy Stories in Class 1

We have been busy discussing our favourite toys and writing about them. 

Jayden wrote about his favourite toy Mickey Mouse.

My favourite toy is Mickey Mouse.  He is soft.  He has big ears.  He is black and peach.  I like playing with Mickey.

We have enjoyed listening to Harry and the Robots and even made our own robots using lots of different materials.  We gave our robots a name and have been writing about the special things that they do!

We have our own Balbardie Toy Shop in class 1.   It’s important to keep our shop looking tidy so we make sure to sort the toys into groups to make it easy for the customer to find what they are looking for. 

We have been working very hard with Miss Camer0n to create wonderful still life drawings of toys.  We have to look carefully at the size and shape of the toys.  We have also enjoyed mixing primary colours to create new colours.  We used our drawings to create a great toy box display!

We had fun wearing our pyjamas to school to raise money for Children in Need.

6 thoughts on “Toy Stories in Class 1”

1. I had a look at your robots class 1 and I think they are super. I’m looking forward to reading about the special things that they do.
    I am looking forward to my day in class 1 on Thursday and I have looked out some toys for the toy shop.